Vidmate is a simple application that lets users download online videos from across a plethora of websites, most prominently YouTube. It is a third-party app that is full of features and is absolutely safe to use. It has got support for over 1000 websites from across the world wide web that are used a lot. Apart from YouTube, Vidmate also has support for Viemo, Dailymotion, Metacafe and even SoundCloud. Yes, you read that right. You can always create and maintain your very own audio library with this app. This app does not cost anything to run and there is also no subscription fee of any sort. Vidmate also has support for social media platforms so downloading videos from over there is also possible. However, it should be put to your notice that this app is only compatible with Android (for now). You can run this app on your Windows/Mac computers as well using some Android emulator software. Anyway, you can download the APK by clicking on the link given at the bottom.
Features of Vidmate v10.0.27
- It is free to use and even the downloading process is fairly easy. No need to have a prior knowledge of P2P video downloading before using Vidmate.
- The interface is decent with well-placed menus, categories and search bars.
- It does not contain bloatwares of any sort, a thing that a lot of third-party app users are fed-up with.
- You get an array of resolutions to choose from for the videos. There is the HD band that lets you download videos in 1080p and 720p and there is the SD band as well.
- You can also run the videos online using the embedded video player.
- In case you like watching live TV then Vidmate also has support for that. You can watch 50+ live channels over here.
How to download Vidmate v10.0.27?
- Click on the link given below to download the APK file.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings.
- You will have to enable installation from unknown sources after that.
- Then open the APK file (that will be present inside the Downloads folder).
- Tap on Install and Agree the agreement.