Vidmate is an amazing app that is a must-have for those of you who want to download YouTube videos for free. It is only available on Android, for now, but can run on both smartphones and tablets smoothly. It is far better than other YouTube video downloaders out there as Vidmate does not contain click-baits or viruses. In fact, it is safer than most of the apps that are present on Google Play Store. A lot of people often ask – why isn’t Vidmate available on Play Store? Well, it does not comply with Google’s policy of P2P downloading.
Anyway, you can literally do a lot with this small yet powerful app. Other websites that Vidmate supports downloading from include – Metacafe, Vimeo and 100 others. No wonder this app has more than a million users – it is just flawless when it comes to downloading videos. Furthermore, it also does not contain bloatwares that cause devices to slow down. Software bloatwares consume a lot of memory and cause devices to become sluggish and laggy. It does not matter whether you have an old device or a new one, this updated version of Vidmate will run fine on all devices. Download it today for free.
Features of Vidmate v10.0.9
- You get great quality and resolution videos to download over here. This app has support for almost every popular smartphone-video resolution. This ranges from 144p (3GP) to 1080p (Full HD) – for all devices.
- Thanks to its lightning fast Download Accelerator Plus engine, the latency of downloading is very less. As a result, you will get the best downloading bandwidth at all times.
- It even has live TV support on its embedded video player. So, you can always watch live sports, live news and much more for free.
- Vidmate even supports consecutive downloads – this means that you can download multiple videos at once.
- Vidmate requires a decent internet connection in order to work fine. This means that you should have at least 100Kb/s download speed to download/stream content over here.
How to download Vidmate v10.0.9?
There is a dedicated download link given at the bottom. On clicking the link, you will be redirected to a download page. From there – you will be able to download the APK file. Once the APK file has been downloaded, open it and tap on Install to install the app. Done!