Vidmate is an Android-exclusive video downloading (and playback) app that lets users download online videos from YouTube. It is quite different from conventional apps like TubeMate or any other video-downloader that is present out there. Thanks to its lack of bloatware and free to use nature, Vidmate has managed to earn a spot for itself. You can download online videos with this app from quite a lot of video-streaming websites. With this updated version, users will get to experience less hiccups and the overall experience has been enhanced as well. It also does not contain irrelevant ads that cause devices to slow down.
Vidmate is absolutely free to use and it runs without any registration. As long as you have a decent internet connection, you will love it. The video downloading process is also very easy. Suppose you come across a video that you wish to download, simply copy its URL. After that – paste the URL in Vidmate’s download video section. The downloading process should start right away (do notice how quickly the video gets downloaded). You won’t find this app anywhere else (especially on the Play Store), so don’t waste your time searching.
Features of Vidmate v9.0.93
- It supports video downloading from more than 100 video-streaming websites like YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
- Vidmate even has support for video downloading from Facebook and Instagram, a feature that no other video-downloading app has.
- The lack of software bloats makes the in-app experience smooth and lag-free.
- Videos can be downloaded at up to 1080p (i.e. Full HD). Most other video downloading apps only have support for up to 720p (i.e. HD).
- You can download only the audio using this app.
- The embedded video player makes the playback even easier.
- It does not drain the battery unlike other download engines that are out there.
How to download Vidmate v9.0.93?
The downloading process is fairly simple. All you have to do is to simply click on the download button at the bottom and it will redirect you to the download page. Vidmate can be downloaded from there over free. Once the APK file gets downloaded, side-loading should be performed in order to install it.