Vidmate v9.0.71 is a video downloading/streaming app for Android smartphones and tablets. It is a free to use app with which you can download thousands of online videos/movies/shows for absolutely free. Vidmate v9.0.71 has been developed by UCWeb – the same team that brought big names like UC Browser and 9Apps to you. It was launched in 2016 as an app that let Android users download YouTube videos. Earlier, people who used this app could only download YouTube videos at up to 720p. However, today, it lets users download online videos from every popular video streaming website (for free). Furthermore, it even lets you download these videos in Full HD now. Vidmate v9.0.71 has an embedded video player and a web browser as well – that will be discussed in the features section. Download Vidmate v9.0.71 from the link that is provided below and install it on your devices today.
Features of Vidmate v9.0.71
- It is the only app out there with which you can safely download online videos from any website. You can download these videos at up to Full HD resolution (i.e. 1080p). Movies, series and TV shows can also be easily downloaded using this app for free of cost.
- It has a video player embedded inside the app. With this video player – users can play any number of videos as they like. It even saves you from downloading external video playback apps.
- Vidmate v9.0.71 is a safe to use app that is free from software bloats and bugs. Due to the lack of these it runs well on each and every device. It even runs well on older devices (hardware wise).
- There is also a secured web browser embedded inside this app. With this web browser you can easily browse the web. It is a very light web browser that even has Flash support.
- It is also free from irrelevant ads that pop-up on other third-party apps. Please note that Vidmate v9.0.71 is a third-party app that you will not find Play Store. So, you can download it using the link provided.
How to download & install Vidmate v9.0.71?
- You need to download Vidmate v9.0.71 APK using the download link.
- After that – enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your device (from Security Settings).
- Open Downloads folder and open the APK file.
- Tap on Install and the installation will begin.
- Run the app once it gets installed.