Vidmate is an Android app that is popular for two major reasons. First, it lets users download and watch unlimited online videos. Second, it is absolutely free of cost. It was launched in 2016 as a competitor to TubeMate, another really famous video downloading app. However, thanks to the sheer brilliance of the developers, Vidmate has become unparalleled today in the list of third-party video downloaders. It does cover all of the basic websites like YouTube, Metacafe and Vimeo, but it even has support for social-media websites. Yes, this means that you will be able to download online videos from Facebook and related websites with Vidmate.
People often get confused whenever they read about the features of this app (will be covered later). They ask one question – what is the catch? Trust me on this one, there is none. The updated version of this app is absolutely fascinating when it comes to its features and other utilities. Another greatly detested thing in most of the Android apps today is bloatwares. Bloatwares slow down devices and they also result in laggy performance and even random crashes. Vidmate, however, is free of any bloatware and as a result, it runs well on smartphones and tablets.
Features of Vidmate v10.0.20
- It provides an amazing video watching and downloading experience on all Android devices. Moreover, it is free of cost.
- You get to choose the quality of video before you begin downloading/watching. It supports every major video resolution including Full HD 1080p.
- Those of you who love to maintain a music library, Vidmate also has an option of maintaining one. It supports downloading from every major music website.
- There is a dedicated search bar given at the top of the app, showcased within a pretty looking interface.
- This app also contains an advanced video compression tool that ensures good quality playback. It also has a cloud acceleration feature that preloads the videos so faster playback and download.
How to download Vidmate v10.0.20?
First you will have to download the APK file from the link given below. After that – simply perform side-loading and you are good to go..