If downloading videos from the internet is your thing then Vidmate is the perfect app for you. Simply speaking, it is a video downloading app that runs only on Android and provides an amazing overall experience. Vidmate was launched online back in 2015 when the trend of YouTube downloaders for Android was getting popular. It had its direct rivalry with TubeMate, another good online video downloading app. However, the latter lacked plenty of features and some also argue that it was unsafe to use. Vidmate, on the other hand, aims to provide the users with an overall safe and secured experience.
You can download videos from YouTube with ease using Vidmate. It does not ask users for any additional permissions like root access or full-device control. Moreover, your device’s privacy will remain intact. You can also use this app as a player for online videos. Just open your desired video streaming website and tap on the download button and you will see the play option. Simply tap on play and the video will get played on the app’s internal video player. Vidmate is not subscription based and it is also 100% free to use. So you do not have to register over here in order to use it.
Features Vidmate v10.0.21
- It is a really light and responsive video downloading app using which you can download online videos from over 100 websites.
- It does not contain bloatwares that cause apps to crash and smartphones/tablets to lag.
- Vidmate is free from annoying ads and popups – a feature common with other third-party apps.
- You do not have to register in order to use this app.
- You get the liberty of choosing your desired video quality. It supports up to 1080p video downloading.
- This app can also download online videos from social media websites like Facebook and Instagram.
- In case you want to create your personal music library then Vidmate also downloads audio from SoundCloud.
How to download Vidmate v10.0.21?
You need to click on the download link at the bottom. It will then download the APK file on your device. Install the APK using side-loading and you’re good to go.