Vidmate is a prevalently used video downloading and streaming app singularly designed for Android devices. It runs methodically on Android-powered smartphones and tablets and is available as an intermediary download. It comes in a diminutive APK package and gets installed effortlessly (using side-loading).
Videos can be downloaded from YouTube using this app, a feature that is not otherwise present on the YouTube app. Vidmate is unanimously liked by users who have used this app before for its coherency and supremacy.
Previously there were hardly any secure apps that let users download online videos. It supports audio downloading as well as MP3 audio downloads from websites like SoundCloud and Spotify.
Features of Vidmate v10.0.50
Vidmate is a free, handy, and accessible app that works without any subscription. This avoids the hassle of micro-transactions and subscription fees. In addition to the above, it further proves to be hassle-free by not requiring users to register using email ids or mobile numbers.
- This app is unsurpassed when it comes to downloading video on Android as it lets users download videos from YouTube for free, and additionally espouses 50 other video streaming websites.
- Users can download or even review online videos in an array of video resolutions ranging from 144p to 1080p.
- The application lag-free and bloatware-free interface that is efficient and augmented for smartphones and tablets.
- Users can also pass on the downloaded content using the aforementioned. All you have to do is to go to the sharing option and select the location/mode (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.)
How to download Vidmate v10.0.50?
The steps to download the app are very easy:
- Visit this link provided here to download the APK file.
- Go to Settings > Security Settings.
- Facilitate Installation from ‘Unknown Sources’ from there.
- Open the APK file and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and wait until the installation is concluded.
- Run Vidmate using the app icon.