Mainly designed for the Android network, Vidmate is a broadly used video downloading and streaming app which allows users to download videos from YouTube. This feature is not offered by Youtube itself. The application runs cogently on cellular devices and tablets accessible as an intermediary download.
Vidmate is available for its users in the form of a compact APK package. Due to its lucidity, precision, and transparency, it is congruently preferred by many users.
A few years back, there were scarcely any available and secure applications that allowed users to download videos online but Vidmate does that and much more. You can click on continue reading and know more about the app now.
Features of Vidmate v10.0.51
- Vidmate isn’t cumbersome. It is facile and handy. The app is there for free and operates without any subscription making it untethered from micro-transactions and subscription fees. Moreover, it does not require users to register using email ids or mobile numbers.
- This app outshines all others when it comes to downloading video on Android as it lets users download videos from YouTube for free. Furthermore, advocating 50 other video streaming websites.
- Users can also transfer the downloaded content hassle-free using the application itself. All that is required to be done by the user is to visit the sharing alternative and tap the location/mode (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram etc.)
How to download Vidmate v10.0.51?
The steps to download Vidmate are straightforward. Follow these steps and download and install the app now.
- Download the APK file from this link provided here.
- Visit Settings and then go to Security Settings.
- Facilitate Installation from the ‘Unknown Sources’ option from there.
- Open the file and agree to every term and condition outlined.
- Click on install and wait till it’s done.
- You can start using Vidmate now.